Digital branding is visually presented online on:
- mobile page
- mobile app
- email footer
- Facebook Ad
- display banner
- social post,
Questions to ask clients:
- How should the logo behave at different responsive breakpoints?
- Is there an icon fallback for small screens?
- What are your web typography standards?
Display the digital style guideline online, build a simple HTML framework to display and categorise your elements clearly and provide code snippets. Include downloadable digital assets (PNGs, SVGs, font files, etc…). Downloadable PDF containing the print rules.
- logo usage (dimensions, colours, padding)
- responsive logo views
- logo icons (app icon, favicon)
- RGB colour references
- CSS typography styles
- the standard masthead and footer
- buttons (primary CTA, secondary)
- patterns (overlays, backgrounds)
- grid structures
- form styles
- animation examples
- video opening and closing frames
- social post examples
- accessibility standards